Board Logo
« Spyro/Elora »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 19th, 2018, 05:20am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Spyro/Elora  (Read 5856 times)
Simon
Forgotten Resident


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 171
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #30 on: May 29th, 2006, 11:38pm »

Why is everyone blaming VU again?-_- Blame Digital Eclipse
they are the ones who left Elora out. angry angry
User IP Logged

I have left these Forums because I have lost my interest in Spyro. There are too many n00bs out there and I can't stand them, always keep saying Insominiac should come back. Don't ever bother messaging me here.
ih8u2
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #31 on: May 30th, 2006, 06:15am »

on May 29th, 2006, 11:38pm, Simon wrote:
Why is everyone blaming VU again?-_- Blame Digital Eclipse
they are the ones who left Elora out. angry angry


Digital eclipse made three spyro games. Vivendi published seven. Elora didn't appear in any of these, so it wouldn't be fair to say only digital eclipse left her out.
User IP Logged

Simon
Forgotten Resident


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 171
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #32 on: May 30th, 2006, 11:23pm »

! undecided
User IP Logged

I have left these Forums because I have lost my interest in Spyro. There are too many n00bs out there and I can't stand them, always keep saying Insominiac should come back. Don't ever bother messaging me here.
ih8u2
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #33 on: May 31st, 2006, 6:38pm »

on May 30th, 2006, 11:23pm, Simon wrote:
! undecided


What does ! undecided mean?
User IP Logged

TheLegendOfEloraTheDarkKnight
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #34 on: Mar 14th, 2009, 1:15pm »

I totally love this paring. I wish that Cynder was never made, she was born to kill of Elora and sadly she succeeded. YOU SUCK SERRIA! OMGF BRING INSOMIAC BACK TO RECREATE ELORA angry angry angry angry

Elora, come back! Spyro loves you...
User IP Logged

Spyro Using Lightning Element
Guest
exclamation Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #35 on: Apr 14th, 2009, 8:01pm »

I DON'T SUPPORT SPYRO/ELORA!!!!!! I AM ACTUALLY THOROUGHLY AGAINST IT!!!!!I'm not going to dwell on it, though. And I do agree that supporting female characters are a very good thing. And I agree that just dumping a character that's that helpful out of a plot is a verybadthing. Even though I thoroughly support Spyro/Cynder. Partly because he seems to love her back. I mean, if they love each other, then they should be together.
GO SPYRO AND CYNDER!!!!!!!!!!
User IP Logged

Angelagirl
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #36 on: Apr 16th, 2009, 04:32am »

I support this paring, SULE needs to play the origanals more. Although I support Rachet X Angela more undecided

P.S: Ember, anyone? SULE needs to buy a copy of AHT (if he/she dos'ent have one) and check her out.

If this guy never played Rachet and Clank 2 before, I suggest getting a copy of it and checking Angela out.

Spyro X Cynder I can now live with, they are both the same species, and it was really the fanbase that made me hate her.
User IP Logged

MeetSonic
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #37 on: Aug 10th, 2009, 05:22am »

on Mar 14th, 2009, 1:15pm, Guest-TheLegendOfEloraTheDarkKnight wrote:
I totally love this paring. I wish that Cynder was never made, she was born to kill of Elora and sadly she succeeded. YOU SUCK SERRIA! OMGF BRING INSOMIAC BACK TO RECREATE ELORA angry angry angry angry

Elora, come back! Spyro loves you...


Omg Omg, Elora's gone, please bring her back.


Joke.


Shut up about bringing her back. You know Sonic? And Tails too? Love them, don't get me wrong, if Elora is gone, let her.

Quote:
I DON'T SUPPORT SPYRO/ELORA!!!!!! I AM ACTUALLY THOROUGHLY AGAINST IT!!!!!I'm not going to dwell on it, though. And I do agree that supporting female characters are a very good thing. And I agree that just dumping a character that's that helpful out of a plot is a verybadthing. Even though I thoroughly support Spyro/Cynder. Partly because he seems to love her back. I mean, if they love each other, then they should be together. GO SPYRO AND CYNDER!!!!!!!!!!
Unqoute

Speaking of SxC, TxW is based off of their love. You know, Sonic Riders is a LOT like TLoS.
User IP Logged

Returned TehAngelas
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #38 on: Oct 17th, 2009, 10:34am »

on Apr 16th, 2009, 04:32am, Guest-Angelagirl wrote:
I support this paring, SULE needs to play the origanals more. Although I support Rachet X Angela more undecided

P.S: Ember, anyone? SULE needs to buy a copy of AHT (if he/she dos'ent have one) and check her out.

If this guy never played Rachet and Clank 2 before, I suggest getting a copy of it and checking Angela out.


Spyro X Cynder I can now live with, they are both the same species, and it was really the fanbase that made me hate her.



*coughSonamycough*

Okay... let's put it lightly.

Amy and Angela are...


  • Fangirly
  • Freinds with sidekick
  • Kiss the hero


**END TRANSMISSON UNRELATED WITH TOPIC**

Really TTE. Flips, this place will have to be etheir closed again or get attacked by Cynder fans.

User IP Logged

MeetSonic
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #39 on: Jul 15th, 2010, 12:54pm »

on May 31st, 2005, 3:47pm, Guest-Darkeiya at school wrote:
*also a Spyro/Elora supporter*

Why must VU leave her out? Heck, they probably hate all interspecies relations, not just Spyro/Elora. Anyone else notice that Bianca is missing in AH'sT?


At least we both support Spylora.
JetWave = BLEHRGH!
User IP Logged

Returned TehAngelas
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #40 on: Jul 27th, 2010, 04:43am »

Agreed, MeetSonic. I made a video with Spyro and Cynder saying that she gave love a bad name! Someone make a 'I Hate Darkeyia' Sonic contest! angry
User IP Logged

PKMNTrainerMay
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #41 on: Aug 8th, 2011, 10:45am »

Yes, I like this pairing (as much as Elora annoys me), along with MexMay SpyroxEmber. *shot for being a lesbo and making love with May x)*
User IP Logged

Returned TehAngelas
Guest
xx Re: Spyro/Elora
« Reply #42 on: Aug 8th, 2011, 10:47am »

Yes, yes, we know. You love May. Now quit with the off-topicness and talk about Spyro/Elora, for Arceus' sake!
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Online Dating Services
Online Dating Services
Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| Conforums Support |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls