Board Logo
« Favorite Game? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 16th, 2018, 07:38am


Remember, Spyro games only. Do not post anything relating to any other games here, the exception being Spyro Orange/Crash Purple.

« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Favorite Game?  (Read 7277 times)
ih8u2 b
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #30 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 10:33am »

on Jul 13th, 2006, 09:54am, Dixie wrote:
But he DID make a list which is nothing more than insulting. You probably do not take offense because he 'likes' you, but how do you think the girls who were told they are hated will feel?
Regardless whether the users are fake or not, Brandon did set out to tell some members he hated them.
How is that not offensive?


Of course it's offensive, but the way that was said didn't sound right to me. I'm just gonna step outta the way.
User IP Logged

Brandon Lazy
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #31 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 12:22pm »

Okay since you put it that way I hate girls until the age of 30.

Now let's just get back on topic, please?
User IP Logged

TTEchidna
SFA Founder
SFMasterAdmin


member is offline

Avatar

Happy 15th, Eggman!

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1054
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #32 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 01:53am »

on Jul 11th, 2006, 5:41pm, Guest-Brandon Lazy wrote:
She ruined my paring, so what choice did I have? You know if someone brings up species again then I hate the Spyro/Elora fans forever and the Elora Fans.


She ruined YOUR pairing?

Who was around first, Ember or Elora?

I'll tell you, dude. You need a strong dose of canon.






And while I'm at it. SPEEEECIES SPEEEECIES SPEEEEECIES. BLEH BLEH BLEH. Stupid new canon fans.

Stupid fans period. Spyro doesn't exist anymore, even. Just a bunch of crap coming out of Vivendi's proverbial buttcrack.


Better if Elora didn't exist? Ha. Too bad she doesn't anyway. Look at the state of the games now. A kid-fest, being absorbed into the Crash Bandicoot canon. That's all Spyro is anymore. A New Beginning, what'll finally be the end of the original trilogy once and for all.

Vivendi's won all right. And they have all the support in the Censored world. Great job, guys.
User IP Logged

Scientology is evil. Please watch this. This is my only request.

Don't support a thief, everyone has to know that eBaum's World steals! Don't let them hypnotize you!
Da Dark One
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #33 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 01:54am »

on Jul 11th, 2006, 5:41pm, Guest-Brandon Lazy wrote:
She ruined my paring, so what choice did I have? You know if someone brings up species again then I hate the Spyro/Elora fans forever and the Elora Fans.



You kids and your stupid Censored ing pairings.

Don't you realize Spyro's been dead since Enter the Dragonfly?

Brandon, you're a dumbass. Though I suppose a Stuthor like you could only hope for Ember to inspire his writings, since a creative character like Elora is just too much of a stretch. And you just can't imagine them Censored ing like you can Spyro and Ember, the little Censored she is. "Oh, Spyro, break the Dark Gem into little heart pieces so I can make a billion rings out of it and have sex with yooooou..."


And V is right. In fact, you really should already realize who I am. I am Da Dark One! I was once a Spyro fan, just like you all. But then Vivendi came along and ruined it for me.

Hell, I once had the same ideas as the one who started this forum. I wanted to get together the fans of Spyro to share ideas and repel flamers.




Ha. Little did I know what I'd one day become. But I have a better view now. I know that there was a reason for everything. Every Censored attack on those stories. Because Spyro's nowhere near being a good game anymore.



So, here's a final message for you all.

Censored Spyro.
Censored Vivendi.
Censored every fan of Ember.

All you are anymore are brainless robots, serving your corporate master, Vivendi.



Welcome to the dark ages, kiddies. This board's about to get a whole load of spam...


Love, always,
Da Dark One, better known here as good old TTE
User IP Logged

Corsair
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #34 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 02:54am »

You realize that we despize Vivendi for what they've done? Let your ignorance continue to show Dark One, but my only question is: If you hate Vivendi so much, why not fight?
User IP Logged

Da Dark One
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #35 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 03:19am »

Oh believe me, I fought before. Before all of the Censored ing Vivendi fans took over. Before they ALWAYS got that they wanted, more Ember, more fighting, more useless powers.

Flame breath is all an dragon needs. But these morons won't get it through their head even if you drilled into it with a Censored ing jackhammer!
User IP Logged

Corsair
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #36 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 03:23am »

Then why are you taking it out on US!? Just waltz right up to the official VU Spyro forums and tell 'em how much you despise them right then and there. Hell, if I didn't have a life, i'd go with you! Not that it would help but...
User IP Logged

ih8u2
Avalarian


member is offline

Avatar

The things i do for spyro.


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 64
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #37 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 10:39am »

on Jul 15th, 2006, 01:54am, Guest-Da Dark One wrote:
You kids and your stupid *censored*ing pairings.

Don't you realize Spyro's been dead since Enter the Dragonfly?

Brandon, you're a dumbass. Though I suppose a Stuthor like you could only hope for Ember to inspire his writings, since a creative character like Elora is just too much of a stretch. And you just can't imagine them *censored*ing like you can Spyro and Ember, the little *censored* she is. "Oh, Spyro, break the Dark Gem into little heart pieces so I can make a billion rings out of it and have sex with yooooou..."


And V is right. In fact, you really should already realize who I am. I am Da Dark One! I was once a Spyro fan, just like you all. But then Vivendi came along and ruined it for me.

Hell, I once had the same ideas as the one who started this forum. I wanted to get together the fans of Spyro to share ideas and repel flamers.




Ha. Little did I know what I'd one day become. But I have a better view now. I know that there was a reason for everything. Every Censored attack on those stories. Because Spyro's nowhere near being a good game anymore.



So, here's a final message for you all.

*censored* Spyro.
*censored* Vivendi.
*censored* every fan of Ember.

All you are anymore are brainless robots, serving your corporate master, Vivendi.



Welcome to the dark ages, kiddies. This board's about to get a whole load of spam...


Love, always,
Da Dark One, better known here as good old TTE


I agree that the new games suck, but stop hating on other people and mind your own business. If you hate it, enjoy your hatred and keep it to yourself. I hate Ember, Flame, Moneybags, ETD, and so forth, but that doesn't mean the people who love those games are stupid. Please take a Midol, shut up, and mind your own business.
User IP Logged

GLOMP to all who befriend me and an enthusiastic noogie too!
Wildfire Tanoshi
Avalarian


member is offline

Avatar

Jay Tanoshi here, just transformed into Wildfire for a while.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 90
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #38 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 2:45pm »

Dude, dude, dude.

DDO, everyone has their own opinions. Not everyone has the exact same likes or dislikes, and your bagging on us just for being Spyro Fans? You act like those guys at my school, picking at everyone for what they like: Nintendo, Spyro, Sega, Dragons for instance. Don't blame us for being Spyro Fans.
If your not a Spyro fan, why come here and take the hatred on us? If you hate what VU has done, blame them, not us, were just buying the games and mechandise, they're making them, they make the problems, don't take it on us.

And I'll tell you this:
I like Spyro.
I like Vivendi.
I like Ember.

You can't change what I like, or don't. I don't care what you say. Everyone has a brain, and are smart enough to choose their opinions, you however, chose to don't like Spyro, I understand, but taking it out on us is seriously a stupid thing to do. Leave us Spyro fans be, and take your hatred or darkness someplace else, maybe to yourself, we don't want it.
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Da Dark One
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #39 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 02:13am »

on Jul 15th, 2006, 2:45pm, Wildfire Tanoshi wrote:
If you hate what VU has done, blame them, not us, were just buying the games and mechandise, they're making them, they make the problems, don't take it on us.


Why take it out on you?

Because it IS your fault. All of it.

I don't see how no one here can see simple Censored ing economics. Vivendi makes this Censored because you idiots buy it! Boycott the stupidass franchise, quit following it, you have a lot better things to do with your meaningless lives than play a Censored ing kiddie game all day long while jerking off to Ember the Censored bag dragon.


It doesn't take a genius to see that you all are morons.


Anyone who likes Spyro at all is a moron. Spyro died six years ago, and nobody came to his funeral because Vivendi RESSURECTED THE Censored ER AND PUT HIM IN ALL OF THOSE STUPID ASS GAMES.

Ever wonder why Enter the Dragonfly was rushed? Vivendi's merger. They HAD to get the Censored game on shelves before the merger completed because Vivendi wanted INSTANT Censored ING PROFITS. They promised Gnasty Gnorc's return in that! But nobody would believe it because they have that page hidden from all of the Vivendi-lovers.

Ever wonder why Elora disappeared? BECAUSE THEY HAD TO APPEAL TO THE IDIOTS LIKE YOU ALL. You pairing-loving, Ember-Censored ing, Mary-Sue-writing morons! They ELIMINATED all females who knew Spyro personally BUT EMBER. Where'd Shiela go? Oh, wait, SHE DIED. Just like Elora.


So I have only one thing left to call you all. Corporate Censored s.


Thanks, morons. Thanks for restoring my faith that you will relentlessly defend an evil monopoly.

-- Da Dark One (TTE)
User IP Logged

ih8u2
Avalarian


member is offline

Avatar

The things i do for spyro.


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 64
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #40 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 06:32am »

Alrighty then, you retard. Enjoy your stupid spamming, as it does not cause boycotts and doesn't make anyone want to stop bying Vivendi Games. It just turns people against your cause. So you're pretty much helping Vivendi. Your the lifeless one who makes me want to buy Vivendi and stick to my fandom so much more. Thanks for that, The Dork One.


And I don't like Ember, I still love Elora, I don't even like Vivendi that much. But you turned me around and caused me to see that hypocritical spammers like you are the real idiots who won't let something go. Because people do something they don't want them to, he must hold a grudge forever. If Spyro died six years ago, why are you still complaining to VU? Just let the thing die if you really think it died and leave people alone. If you think people who play spyro have no life, just look at yourself. Petitioning to end something when it's obviously not working then coming here and doing pointless spamming which no more than annoys other poeple.

And your generalizations grate me. I don't like ember, she's a yamheaded buttcrack, and I haven't enjoyed the past two games, but you know what retard? I am still a spyro fan. So if you think annoying people is going to get them on your side, you really aren't the one to call us stupid, are you?
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2006, 06:37am by ih8u2 » User IP Logged

GLOMP to all who befriend me and an enthusiastic noogie too!
Corsair
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #41 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 09:05am »

Are you blind? Yes Vivendi ruined the franchise, yes they suck, yes we bought their games before but do you honestly think WE make a difference? You think they Censored ed the franchise, go compplain to them. We play their games to see if they are good or not. So far, they have let us down. This is their last chance! Besides, the board is liquidating as I type. Remember DDO you were ocne one of us. You said it yourself. I have AHT is the only Spyro title by Vivendi that I have. We all say Vivendi stinks, go suck a lemon.
User IP Logged

Brandon Lazy
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #42 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 11:34am »

even though we like Spyro dosen't mean were morons we just have are own way and by the way don't call me a dumbass, because i can get really angry about that
User IP Logged

Lithe
Forgotten Resident


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 151
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #43 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 11:47am »

Hey, DDO. I have one word for you: BullCensored !

You simple-minded prick! You are to ignorant to even realize that we don't support Vivendi Universal. Mind you'r own buisness and leave us the Censored alone. Got something personal against VU? Well, I would say the best thing to do would be to GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN THERE AND SOLVE THE Censored ING PROBLEM!

Guess what? Vivendi made some great games in the past. F.E.A.R, Empire Earth, SWAT 4... You can't deny that! It's just in the Spyro department they suck! If you ahve to get all emotional about how VU ruined the purple critter that we know you masturbate to, don't come to us. I personally don't know what aspect about Spyro in Insomniacs games you found hot, but in New Beginning, I think we all agree that he's taken a turn for the Fugly. And more special powers and breath types? Come on! He's younger! I wonder what will lead to his eventual lapse of amnesia, or if those money-mongering Censored s at the VU head office want to remake the entire story, effectivley rendering Insomniacs games nonexistant.

If you want to take out your teen angst over the murder of your favorute rape plush, go down to VU and tell 'em how their huge marketing decision made you feel. I'm sure they will feel bad about themselves for not killing you after they ordered you forcefully escorted off the premesis. You seem to be very persistive, so it might be best if one of the security at Vivendi just shoots you after your second attempt. Or maybe they'll get one of those burly bodyguards to wring your neck. Either way, the world has one less whiney bastard who dosen't even know what he's saying... Assuming you'r a he, ofcourse.
User IP Logged

-Rule 23: Never say no to bacta. -Scorch, Star Wars Republic Commandos

-Rule 36: If you post here, you're cool... unless you're another Censored flamer. -Lithe, SFA Boards
Brandon Lazy
Guest
xx Re: Favorite Game?
« Reply #44 on: Jul 16th, 2006, 12:06pm »

You reallly swear like Lithe, better than me and all of us here at SFA.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Online Dating Services
Online Dating Services
Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| Conforums Support |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls